About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
What the name sez, Christian, conservative, 2nd amendment supporter. Physician, wife, daughter and loving mother.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Autumn

I am so happy that today is the first day of Autumn!!

I can't wait for the leaves to change and the weather to get that first chill. Most of all, I can't wait to pull out the cool weather clothes and get rid of the summer stuff. I want a fire in the fireplace and an afghan on the couch. I am ready to drink a warm beverage without breaking into a sweat and I looked longingly at my chili recipe this weekend.

To celebrate I drank a cup of hot tea in my Snowman mug this morning!

I am definitely a seasonal gal. I would go crazy without the changing seasons. I could never live in a perpetually warm area---Sorry Floridians!

No comments:

Post a Comment